SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITY MANAGER
AGW is seeking a community manager with deep understanding and passion for social, copywriting, and analytics. This role is perfect for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who possesses an insatiable curiosity for culture and innovation.
This role will sit within the social media strategy team and the individual will work closely with clients and internal teams. The individual will be an integral part of all daily social activities across various accounts, responsible for (but not limited to) the development, management, and execution of social media content calendars, monthly social media analytics reports, and community management.
Additional responsibilities will include developing and executing social strategy for creative content, product launches, campaigns, social activations, and helping develop brand voice, look, and feel across various social properties.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
- Self-starter with a relentless passion for all things social media
- Well-organized, self-motivated, and solution oriented
- Has prior community management experience and excellent writing skills
- A strong communicator and team player
- Obsessed with digital innovation and naturally curious
- Eloquent, resilient and exercises good judgment
- Easy-going, but with an eagle eye for detail
- Someone who is as responsible, as they are fun
- Understands that social media is 24/7 and a constantly evolving space
- Ability to work under pressure and can manage quick turnarounds
- Plan and implement social media campaigns and initiatives across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Google+ and YouTube
- Creation of monthly social media content calendars (fitting into the overarching brand content strategy)
- Writing social media copy for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Blog Posts etc.
- Perform duties as the day-to-day community manager and engaging with fans and followers
- Analyze social media performance and report findings in monthly analytics report
- Work with art directors/designers to develop supporting marketing collateral and create original content
- Work with the team and department leads to build brand message(s) that reflect clients across all brand communications, marketing materials, and social media campaigns
- 2+ years experience in social media, preferably in the lifestyle and culture space
- Experience in using and implementing publishing, monitoring, and data/analytic tools
- Deep understanding and first-hand experience using the following social channels (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Keynote or PowerPoint
Please submit your applications to email@example.com