PAID SOCIAL MEDA MANAGER
AGW is seeking a creative and analytically minded Social Ads Manager to strategize, manage, and optimize paid social media campaigns for clients.
The individual will be responsible for planning and managing paid social media campaigns, implementing best practices, monitoring the latest trends, and performance reports. A successful Ads Manager will have an amazing attention to detail, take charge attitude, and be able to take ownership over the process. Adaptability to new tools, new platforms and an ability to effectively communicate new learnings with other team members is key.
- Manage and execute paid efforts on social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Linkedin etc.)
- Measure, analyze and optimize efforts and effectively communicate your strategy and learnings.
- Conduct keyword, trend, and audience research
- Track and report performance regularly
- Organize client facing media proposals (in Keynote)
- Evaluate and recommend new online marketing opportunities and technologies
- Develop strong working relationships with social vendors to stay up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to optimize content visibility, conversation and engagement
- 2+ years experience in media buying, strategy, or related functions
- Experience using social media to solve brand/business challenges
- Familiarity with Ad Manager Platforms (including but not limited to Facebook Ads Manager, AdRoll etc.)
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media platforms and their ad offerings
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Avid consumer of all things culture
- Proficient in Keynote and Excel
Please submit your applications to email@example.com